Invitation for EOI for setting up three Ammonia plants on “Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT)” Basis
Ostwal Group of Industries (OGI) is one of the pioneer groups in India engaged primarily in Manufacturing of Fertilizer and Chemicals i.e. BRP, SSP, GSSP, DAP/NPK, Organic Fertilisers, Sulphuric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, H Acid, and LABSA through various companies of OGI located in Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh.
Ostwal Group of Industries (OGI), invites applications from Ammonia manufacturers for their Expression of Interest to set up Ammonia Manufacturing Plants at three locations in Madhya Pradesh and Gujrat. It should be strictly adhering to Govt guidelines and statutory compliances in the premises of their group companies on “Build-Operate-Transfer” basis on following terms:
1. OGI will provide land
2. The plant capacity of each one should be 200 TPD
3. Plant are required to be set up at the following locations:
- Meghnagar, Distt.: Jhabua in Madhya Pradesh of India
- Village: Sourai, Tahsil: Banda, Distt.: Sagar in Madhya Pradesh of India.
- Dahej / Hazira in Gujrat State of India (Tentative)
4. Quality of Ammonia should be as per mentioned in FCO (Fertliser Control Order)
5. Price will be based on international rates of Natural gas.
6. Intending party should state the period required and cost at which the plant would be transferred to OGI after expiry of period.
7. Minimum period should not be less than 5 years.
8. Requisite Criteria of Bidder:
|Industrial/Technical Experience.||A minimum experience of 5 years specifically in Ammonia manufacturing, storage and transportation.
Preference would be given to parties involved in manufacturing sector.
|Minimum Net-worth.||Rs.300 Crore (Rs. Three Hundred Crore Only)|
|Average Turn-over of Last 3 Financial years.||Rs. 750 Crore (Rs. Seven hundred Fifty Crore Only)|
|Credit Rating:||Minimum of ‘A’, from any recognized external credit rating agency.|
The tender documents can be obtained from our website www.ostwal.in and the same should reach us on or before 3oth November 2022 At 5 p.m.